About the Company
We are one of the European market leaders in digital self-ticketing, ranked in the Deloitte 2014 UK Technology Fast 50. Whether it’s massive dance events, festivals, gigs, outdoor cinemas, fairs, theatre shows, exhibitions, comedy nights, or award ceremonies – we do them all! We believe in empowering our customers. Their success is our success. So far over 90,000 events have worked with us, including brands such as MTV, UDC, Dutch design week, – and this is only the beginning. We have offices in London, Amsterdam, Antwerp, Berlin and Barcelona and are rapidly expanding across Europe.
As product owner you will be responsible for sculpting new online and mobile products. You will be responsible for our product portfolio acting as the visionair, expert, consultant and planner. These products have to be aimed at supporting our service and help our customers to sell more tickets in a forward-thinking way. You are up to date with market analysis to get a sense of what’s popular with consumers. You have a sense of how trends will change, so that products can be designed with these changes in mind. You will work with a team of designers and developers to implement new business initiatives. The team will constantly find (and test) improvements with high commercial impact.
As you will need to work with both technical and commercial teams you have to be able to adapt your vocabulary and explain different points-of-views depending on the situation. You should be a strong communicator as you have to be able to present and defend your point of view to different audiences, besides that you need to be a good and objective listener so you can take all points of view into consideration when determining the future route of your products.
– You will create product requirement documents that define the requirements, analysis of target markets and the consumer experience based on consumer
and business needs assessments
– The product owner works closely with several departments within the company
– The product owner takes ownership, prioritizes and briefs projects of varying length and complexity
– You will research and specify new features and enhancements to existing features
– You will gather information from all stakeholders
– The product owner understands customer needs and helps to define and improve the user experience of our products
– Analyse market opportunities and competitors
– You will be working with marketing teams to define appropriate communications of product changes and launches to customers
– Working with reporting/planning/BI teams to understand performance against objectives, identify corrective actions and opportunities for improvement, and
manage with senior stakeholders
– You will take ownership of product plans for both short and long term;
– The new product owner will own and prioritize the team’s roadmap and drives delivery of the development team using Scrum
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at CodeMinded B.V..