About the Company
We are one of the European market leaders, ranked in the Deloitte 2014 UK Technology Fast 50. Whether it’s massive dance events, festivals, gigs, outdoor cinemas, fairs, theatre shows, exhibitions, comedy nights, or award ceremonies – we do them all! We believe in empowering our customers. Their success is our success. So far over 80,000 events have worked with us, including brands such as MTV, Dutch Design Week and Ministry of Sound – and this is only the beginning. We have offices in London, Amsterdam, Antwerp, Berlin and Barcelona and are rapidly expanding across Europe.
As a DevOps engineer you will be part of the DevOps division in our beloved IT department. Your primary objective is to make the experience of developing, testing and deploying code as painless and fast as possible!
– Making the experience of developing, testing and deploying code at ticketscript as painless and fast as possible!
– Designing, scaling out, and maintain our infrastructure.
– Maintain development stack (Git, LAMP, CentOS, Chef, Vagrant, MySQL).
– Manage automated testing environment (Bamboo, Cucumber, Behave Pro).
– Developing scripts and applications to automate system deployment, scaling and infrastructure.
– Implement zero-downtime production pushes.
– Provide proactive support for applications and infrastructure (including taking part in the 24×7 on-call rotation).
– Troubleshoot issues occurring on the production platform.
– Find new tools and technologies.
We are looking for a result-driven, responsible and positive minded addition to our team of awesome techies!
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at CodeMinded B.V..