Technology has become an incredibly important aspect for most companies. It's how we store
our data and where we manage most of our processes. It's crucial for this technology to be
secure. This is where we come in. Our platform allows companies to perform automated
scheduled security scans, have topnotch security experts pentest their products and gives
them an easy way to manage their responsible disclosure programs. All of these incoming
vulnerability reports will be reviewed and triaged by our internal team of experts.
The core Zerocopter platform is built in Ruby on Rails. For storage we use Postgres, for
queueing and caching we use Redis and Memcache, all of this runs on Heroku.
components. We want you to help us evaluate if we should move parts of our frontend over to
React components or rebuild it entirely in a framework like Ember.js. In other words, you will be
responsible for architecting and engineering the frontend.
You'll be joining a seasoned team in an early stage startup and will work with some of the best
engineers and ethical hackers, and have a meaningful impact on our products and technology.
What we offer
● Competitive salary
● 30 paid vacation days per year
● Smart and driven colleagues
● Time to work on improving your skills, trying new programming languages or frameworks
● Regular internal hackathons
● Great offices in Amsterdam and Groningen
● Lot’s of freedom in how you get your work done, meaningful impact on our product roadmap and technical direction
● Work on a product that our customers love and rely on
● Interesting technical challenges in an environment that encourages developing high quality software
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Zerocopter.