Are you a skilled developer with a passion for development standards? Do you like to improve things and make other people’s lives better? Can you lead, mentor and help others?
If you answered YES to these questions, you might be a great fit for the Lead Developer position at Xfive!
- Creating and maintaining development standards and tools
- Creating systems to increase the quality of our projects and prevent escalation within the projects
- Help with Xfive architecture development
- Participating in the recruitment process by helping with candidate screening and evaluation
Helping new developers with the onboarding process
- Doing code reviews, mentoring and evaluating developers
- Participating in ongoing client development projects
Publishing articles on our blog
- Representing Xfive at conferences and events
What we offer
- A leadership position with a real chance to form the company’s future
- Realize your ideas without a never ending approval process
Flexible employment conditions (B2B or permanent contract) and working hours that fit your life
Competitive salary: show us your amazing skills and we’ll reward you generously.
Great working atmosphere in a modern office located in the city center
Parking in the very center of Krakow, right next to the office
Bonuses like a relocation package, private healthcare (Luxmed), Multisport, and more
- Awesome team building activities :)
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Xfive.