Are you looking for new challenges and opportunities to work directly with US and Australian based clients?
Can you easily communicate with the development team?
Are you a team player?
Do you stay calm when the world is on fire? ;)
If you answered YES to all of the above, you might be a great fit for our team!
What you will be doing as a Project Manager:
- Managing projects throughout the whole project cycle
- Defining scope, budget and production milestones for projects
- Managing change: adjusting project scope, budget, and requirements based on clients' needs
- Creating functional briefs and specifications
- Working with internal and remote development teams
- Working with US and Australian based clients
- Managing relations with existing clients
What you can expect from us:
- Great support from the whole team and solid training for your role
- Flexible employment conditions (B2B or permanent contract) and working hours
- Parking spot in the very center of Krakow, right next to the office
- Private healthcare (Luxmed), Multisport