Why should you join Zomato?
Zomato is a restaurant search and discovery app, which provides in-depth information for over 1 million restaurants across 23 countries. Zomato gets over 90 million sessions a month globally from users who want to search, discover, rate, and review restaurants, as well as to create their own personal networks of foodies for trusted recommendations.
Headquartered in Delhi NCR, Zomato was founded in 2008 and has raised ~USD 225 million in funding from Info Edge Limited, Sequoia Capital, VY Capital, and Temasek Holdings till date.
About the role:
The candidate will help manage the development of the company’s legal strategy. The candidate will also be responsible for timely legal advice and guidance to Zomato’s management.
Here's what you'll do day to day:
- Structuring, negotiating, drafting and reviewing of agreements, correspondences and documentations, raising awareness to all levels of employees on contractual and related legal issues
- In depth knowledge of laws, understanding business exigencies
- Provide quality and timely legal advice
- Prepare templates to simplify contractual procedures, excellent communication and relationship skills
- Coordinating and strategizing with external lawyers across the country for all litigations (civil and criminal), dispute resolution process and specialized topics
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Outlook
- Ability to work hard and respond within tight deadlines, strong emphasis on good quality, timely and well presented document, strong ability to plan, multi- task and organize routine work
- Ability to research case materials and find relevant references/citations