Manager, Internal Audit & Internal Controls is responsible for planning, executing and reporting on operational, financial, regulatory and compliance related audits/reviews. Will also be responsible to implement and maintain internal controls and risk management framework.
Reporting to: VP – Internal Audit & Internal Controls
Here's what you will do day to day:
- Planning financial, operational, compliance and regulatory reviews/audits
- Conducting risk assessments and identifying controls needed to mitigate identified risks
- Communicating to appropriate audience the audit scope, protocol, status, issues, risks and recommendations via written reports and presentations
- Analyzing and concluding on effectiveness and efficiency of controls in the organization.
- Designing and documenting effective audit procedures
- Assessing and identifying risks by applying business/technical/industry knowledge, and escalating to appropriate managers, as and when needed
- Developing and managing productive and collaborative relationships with designated audit customers and other key stakeholders
- Overseeing department workflow and providing guidance to associates on departmental projects/issues
- Communicating decisions, priorities and relevant project information to team members
- Tracking, compiling and reporting departmental KPIs
- Performing special projects, investigations, and other duties as assigned
- Coordinate and / or Manage co source IA partners and other consultants, if and when required
- Support in enhancing the controls and governance environment in the organization