We're looking to welcome a Design Researcher into our Product Design team, to help kickstart user experience research at Zomato! If you love observing and engaging with people to uncover their needs and values, and you have a range of research approaches in your toolkit, we want to talk to you.
Here's what you'll do everyday:
- Conduct human-centered research and lead our product teams through fieldwork, synthesis, and insight development
- Share actionable findings through artefacts like videos, story decks, journey maps etc. with designers, engineers, product managers, and others, to create an informed and more empathetic product team
- Recruit and screen relevant users to conduct usability studies and observations sessions with
- Analyze data to find patterns in user behavior, which can be used to derive hypotheses and explored with user research; later in the life cycle, these can also be used to generate A/B testing ideas and other experiments to improve user experience, engagement and growth
- Bring insights about users with a variety of methods, like surveys, interviews, log analysis, usability studies, ethnographic observation, big data analysis, and A/B testing
You'll also get:
- First-hand startup experience in our fast growing, venture backed company
- To design for users in 23 countries (and multiple languages) across the globe
- To be part of an experienced, open-minded, and multi-cultural team that shares the same vision, and loves to share knowledge
- A competitive salary
- Free lunch and dinner at our in-house cafeteria, and an unlimited supply of coffee
- Exposure to all areas of the business and direct interaction with key stakeholders and CEO
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Zomato .