We offer the chance to work with the brightest minds in the food-tech industry, in an energetic and international work environment focused on innovation, creative problem-solving, and collaboration. Since you will be an early member of the QA team, there is potential for technical leadership. If you are a perfectionist and have an eye for detail – then driving quality in the wide range of Zomato products will be very rewarding.
Here's what you'll do everyday:
- Ensure that the product is world class, before and after the consumers get their hands on it
- Drive quality across the board by testing front end web, native mobile applications in an array of use cases, devices, languages, and network considerations
- Create and automate flexible, well-structured test cases for native mobile applications to create comprehensive reports
- Be on top of the product timelines from development to release to make sure that no half-baked features ever see the light of day
- Represent the customer, understand how they use the system, and include the most relevant end-to-end user scenarios in test plans and automation
- Re-create customer scenarios, own user communication around them, and work to resolve escalations that arise from the field
You'll also get:
- To work in our state of the art office with Macbooks, a big screen for debugging, designing or whatever you're into, and high speed internet
- Open workspaces where the glass walls bear the finest ideas and cryptic musings (quite literally)
- To be a part of our engineering team which unites 5 nationalities, with friendly rivalries between Dota & CS fans, cricket & football fans, and even our Android & iOS teams
- A cup of coffee (or many) while your code compiles at our own cafeteria which also serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Zomato .