We’re driving a change in the consumer’s pay habits at a deeper and fundamental level.
In the global food-tech industry, we are getting restaurant managers and consumers online by giving them a secure, trusted, and fast means of transacting online. Our online ordering and table booking services are backed by our own global payments infrastructure – 8 payment gateways, 50 banks, 400,000 online transactions and growing.
We operate at all levels of the stack – we’re responsible for the UIs that allow people to pay and get paid in their locally preferred methods, the APIs and integrations to send payment instructions to our wide network of partners, the reporting and reconciliation pipelines that ensure financial data integrity and allow the business to operate.
As an early member of the team, there is immense potential for technical learning and leadership.
Here's what you'll do everyday:
- Own critical payment technology across multiple business verticals at Zomato
- Develop payment gateway integrations, vaulting techniques with vendors from across the world
- Maintain and develop our very own growing digital wallet – the Zomato wallet.
- Continuous integration with external partners, banks, payment methods, and third party software vendors that enable users to use their credit cards, debit cards, and netbanking on our system.
- Automate systems for frequent customer payouts, resolving failed user transactions and accounting & finance reporting systems
- Work cross-functionally with teams including app engineering teams, designers, financial teams, and various business units
- Interact with internal and external groups to bring to life a full end-to-end solution that delivers a simple, secure, and elegant experience
- Responsible for maintaining and improving existing features and implementing new and innovative future cashless payment systems
You'll also get:
- To work in our state of the art office with Macbooks, a big screen for debugging, designing or whatever you're into, and high speed internet
- Open workspaces where the glass walls bear the finest ideas and cryptic musings (quite literally)
- To be a part of our engineering team which unites 5 nationalities, with friendly rivalries between Dota & CS fans, cricket & football fans, and even our Android & iOS teams
- A cup of coffee (or many) while your code compiles at our own cafeteria which also serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner