We’re looking for seasoned full stack engineers with experience in building highly scalable web applications with rich interactive experiences. This team is central to Zomato’s growth and success. We address a wide array of computer science areas including advanced web applications, brilliant user interfaces, scalability and performance of applications, intelligent search algorithms, global data distribution, and monitoring of distributed systems. If you truly are the master of all trades then this is your calling.
Here's what you'll do everyday:
- Design and build efficient, scalable systems that are used by millions of people across the globe from day one
- Own what you build as you create, test, and refine what’s under the hood of our pages and services
- Investigate production issues pertaining to customer features to determine root cause and implement solutions
- Investigate existing queries and write new queries with performance optimization in mind
- Build well-designed software in a way that is generic, reusable, and easily extensible, as well as solves the business needs and requirements
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, and software engineers to ensure design vision is maintained, final markup is standards compliant, and UI deliverables are completed on time
- Work with the real time feedback from our users (external and internal) to make the products better
- Discover, design, develop, deploy, debug. Repeat!
You'll also get:
- To work in our state of the art office with Macbooks, a big screen for debugging, designing or whatever you're into, and high speed internet
- Open workspaces where the glass walls bear the finest ideas and cryptic musings (quite literally)
- To be a part of our engineering team which unites nationalities, with friendly rivalries between Dota & CS fans, cricket & football fans, and even our Android & iOS teams
- A cup of coffee (or many) while your code compiles at our own cafeteria which also serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner