We’re looking for visionary engineers who can identify opportunities for rapid growth through community building and partnerships. This multi-faceted role is responsible for maximizing growth channels across our product. Since you will be an early member of the team, there is huge potential for technical leadership.
Here's what you'll do everyday:
- User acquisition – be the driver of growth strategy and help more people discover great places around them
- User engagement – engage the community and build on-boarding across features to delight our returning customers
- Viral growth – target and convert the right users with partnerships and campaigns
- Optimize usage funnels and eliminate user drop-offs across the product
- Internationalization - enhance the product for a global audience to drive customer acquisition
- Localization – localize experiences to make the product best suited for a particular language and region
- Build proprietary SDKs to enable partnerships with other industry leaders
- Document and prioritize product specifications including goals, use cases, and requirements
You'll also get:
- To work in our state of the art office with Macbooks, a big screen for debugging, designing or whatever you're into, and high speed internet
- Open workspaces where the glass walls bear the finest ideas and cryptic musings (quite literally)
- To be a part of our engineering team which unites 5 nationalities, with friendly rivalries between Dota & CS fans, cricket & football fans, and even our Android & iOS teams
- A cup of coffee (or many) while your code compiles at our own cafeteria which also serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Zomato .