Why should you join Zomato?
Zomato is a restaurant search and discovery platform, providing in-depth information for over 1.4 million restaurants across 24 countries. Zomato is used by consumers globally to discover, rate and review restaurants, as well as create their own personal network of foodies for trusted recommendations.
Restaurants improve their discoverability through Zomato’s hyperlocal advertising platform - currently this forms a large part of Zomato’s revenue. Our other products include food delivery, table reservations and our new subscription services.
About the role:
- As an Area sales manager, you are responsible for the revenue from your area and will play a key role in acquiring and engaging the right set of restaurants to use Zomato’s Ad-products and help users and merchants derive maximum value from it
- Ability to manage and train a highly dynamic and young breed of sales managers
- We are looking for someone with an in-depth understanding of the sales ecosystem and who fully embraces the fact that we are always just 1% done
Here's what you'll do day-to-day:
- A field intensive role where you are required to acquire and manage critical client accounts which have higher degree of complexity in terms of client servicing
- Mentor the team to handle end-to-end client relationships; including pitching, negotiation, contracting, billing/invoicing, payment collection and troubleshooting
- Assign targets, allocate leads, build sales plans and track the work of each team member along with ensuring the efficiency and effectiveness of their work
- Maintain area-reports; which include revenue numbers, payment collections and evaluation of performance