We’re looking for engineers to be a part of our iOS development team. Our apps have constantly been featured on the App Store and we take pride in the care with which we build our products. Our tight-knit iOS team works on a wide range of cutting edge products – from an array of high-quality consumer applications to building world class solutions for restaurant owners. If you know what it takes to build magical user experiences and consider performance to be the key feature of your app, this is definitely the right place for you.
Here's what you'll do everyday:
- Own the entire development lifecycle as you prototype, create, optimise, test, launch, and refine iOS apps
- Build features that will reach millions of users across 9 languages and 23 countries
- Work with fellow designers and developers in an iterative environment with short and heavy impact development cycles
- Develop cutting edge functional modules and kits that will be integrated across all our iOS apps
- Build proprietary SDKs to enable partnerships with other industry leaders
- Brainstorm, contribute new ideas, think of innovative strategies, and implement solutions to difficult problems
- Work closely with our backend team to interface with RESTful API services and contribute to the backend code when needed
- Work with the real-time feedback from our users to make the product better
- Discover, design, develop, deploy, debug. Repeat!
You'll also get:
- To work in our state of the art office with Macbooks, a big screen for debugging, designing or whatever you're into, and high speed internet
- Open workspaces where the glass walls bear the finest ideas and cryptic musings (quite literally)
- To be a part of our engineering team which unites 5 nationalities, with friendly rivalries between Dota & CS fans, cricket & football fans, and even our Android & iOS teams
- A cup of coffee (or many) while your code compiles at our own cafeteria which also serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner