Why should you join Zomato?
Here at Zomato, we have one thing that unites us all: working passionately to ensure that no one ever has a bad meal.
If you've ever wanted to have a chance to sell products that have a visible and immediate impact in people’s lives, if you believe in owning what you help build like we do, and if you’re looking for a place that will challenge you to improve everyday, then we think that you’ll feel right at home with us at Zomato.
Headquartered in Delhi NCR, Zomato was founded in 2008 and has raised ~USD 225 million in funding from Info Edge Limited, Sequoia Capital, VY Capital, and Temasek Holdings till date.
About the job:
- As an Area Sales Manager, you will play a key role in acquiring and engaging the right set of restaurants to use Zomato’s products and help users and merchants derive maximum value from it
- Ability to manage and mentor a highly dynamic and young breed of Sales Managers
- We are looking for someone with an in-depth understanding of the sales ecosystem and who fully embraces the fact that we are always just 1% done
Here's what you'll do day-to-day:
- A field intensive role where you are required to acquire and manage critical client accounts which have higher degree of complexity in terms of client servicing
- Mentor the team to handle end-to-end client relationships; including pitching, negotiation, contracting, billing/invoicing, payment collection and troubleshooting
- Assign targets, allocate leads and track the work of each team member along with ensuring the efficiency and effectiveness of their work
- Maintain area-reports; which include revenue numbers, payment collections and evaluation of performance