DoorDash is an on-demand delivery service that connects customers with local businesses. Our mission is to empower local economies in a connected world by building out the world's first real-time logistics company.
Backed by investors such as Sequoia Capital, Kleiner Perkins, Y Combinator, Charles River Ventures and SV Angel, we are established in 25 markets and deliver in over 250 cities across the United States and Canada, and in 2016, we have no plans of slowing down!
The Sales Operations Manager will have a chance to evolve and shape key processes in the sales organization. This position will work directly under the Director of Sales to support sales leaders and sales teams with timely analysis and insight and in developing and executing strategies to exceed revenue targets and evolve the sales organization, including goal setting & forecasting, target evaluation, sales enablement, and ad hoc analysis.
This position requires excellent communication skills, the ability to multi-task and work under and towards a deadline. The Sales Operations Manager requires superb analytical skills and the ability to collaborate not only with the Sales Directors but with other sales team members.
What You’ll Do:
- Diagnose complex sales problems and develop compelling, data-driven recommendations
- Drive analysis to assist sales teams in tracking KPIs, deep diving into challenges and quantifying opportunities
- Write queries and perform ad hoc data analysis to remove roadblocks and keep the sales team running smoothly
- Build, maintain and communicate tools for sales teams to help them leverage all of DoorDash’s data
- Develop analytical frameworks and coordinate with other business units to measure the impact and efficiency of new products and business processes
- Identify operational weaknesses and help improve or innovate new processes to keep DoorDash sales as efficient as possible
- Provide reliable access to high quality data through dashboards and reports
What You’ll Need:
- BA/BS/Masters in Economics, Business, Engineering, or other quantitative field
- Prior investment banking / consulting / analytical or related experience; high-growth analytics, product management or operations experience a plus
- Very strong data retrieval skills using SQL and/or Python
- Working knowledge of Salesforce CRM configuration, dashboards, custom reports, custom fields and visual documentation
- Self-starter attitude - someone who can initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Balance between attention to detail and swift execution
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional team members within the organization
- Get-it-done mindset - not afraid of long hours, able to handle stress well, humble and scrappy!