Recruiting at Optimizely is more than delivering resumes - we're the growth engine of our company. In addition to building great teams, we're tasked with fostering and growing our incredible and unique culture. Optimizely is growing fast and we need your help!
What you'll do:
- Develop and execute on a sourcing strategy
- Be a trusted advisor by partnering with managers and directors to develop sourcing plans, improve processes, negotiate offers and close candidates
- Work with management and the recruiting team to develop new recruitment strategies and give feedback on what is and is not working
- Identify potential in candidates - versus only focusing on keywords in a resume
- Focus on the short-term recruiting goals while always building a long-term passive pipeline
- Assist the recruiting team leadership in defining quarterly goals
- Use data to drive action and demonstrate your success
What you've done:
- Helped a company grow!
- Recruited 4+ years either in-house or at an agency
- Developed a good set of signals to distinguish between good and average developers
- Kept long-term tabs on a set of awesome engineers over time, and know when the time is right to make contact
- Shared best practices with your team to help make them and the organization better, more resourceful or more efficient
- Carried a proven track record of engaging with high-quality engineers and maintaining high close rate
- Free gym membership
- Free Clipper Card
- Catered in-office lunch and dinner
- Full medical, dental and vision insurance for you and all dependents
- Unlimited vacation policy
- 401k benefit
- Working with a great team and having a huge impact!
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Optimizely.