DoubleDutch is looking for an Account Manager of Enterprise Accounts to step into our busy start-up environment, hit the ground running, and manage a diverse and exciting line-up of customers. You will be responsible for engaging with customers proactively to ensure customer satisfaction, retention and growth.
- Take ownership of defined customer accounts and establish yourself as an expert and trusted partner to our valued customers
- Ensure retention and growth of all customer accounts through proactive communication and driving value through your relationship skills and their data
- Closely manage and nurture accounts to identify and eliminate risk of churn
- Counsel customers on best practices and become a trusted advisor for improving on previous learning’s
- Drive value through strategic business reviews on a quarterly basis
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with cross-functional teams in Customer Success, Finance, Marketing and Product
- Meet activity standards independently, balance multiple accounts, and proactively communicate and mitigate risk
- Developing and Collaborating on Account plans for specific accounts.
- Understanding Customer buying processes and updating stages in CRM.
- Attainment of Quota on a quarterly and annual basis
- Developing long term relationship with customers and identifying advocates for references, case studies, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of work experience, including 3+ years of related sales, customer/account management experience
- Aptitude for customer service and a high degree of professionalism
- Strong Sales and Negotiation Skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills
- Superior project and time management skills; excellent attention to detail
- Ability to be flexible and adapt quickly in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Proven track record of professionalism in a dynamic work environment
- Team player with strong collaborative skills – you've worked successfully in a busy team before
- Energetic and pro-active: a driven, self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team
- Desire to do all of the above while developing professionally and being part of team that likes to have fun while working hard
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Gainsight and best practices in Account Management
Nice to have skills:
- First and foremost, you have great communications skills and build collaborative, productive relationships with customers. You take the time to understand a product thoroughly so you can effectively communicate the benefits in lock step with customer objectives. In addition, you have a strong knowledge of mobile technology, and a passion for delivering a top-notch product to your customers. You know how to manage your time, deal with competing priorities, and build deep customer relationships while being a pro-active project manager of internal and customer teams. Good communication is essential, as this role requires reporting and coordination around the progress of our customers, products and processes.
DoubleDutch (http://www.doubledutch.me/) believes in the power of digitizing live engagement to supercharge business outcomes. The DoubleDutch Live Engagement Platform powers events, conferences, and trade shows for more than 1,700 customers including Forbes, Humana, LinkedIn, Novartis, Nationwide, UBM and Urban Land Institute. The company has been named one of Deloitte's 500 fastest growing companies in North America, AlwaysOn OnMedia 100 Top Private Companies, and Forbes' 10 Hot Companies to Work for in San Francisco. DoubleDutch is based in San Francisco with additional U.S. offices in Phoenix and Portland and a global presence in Amsterdam, London and Hong Kong.
It sounds easy, but bringing mobile first thinking plus decision driven data collection and user-focused social engagement all together in a fantastic product platform for the enterprise is hard. We do this better than anyone else.
We're funded by Bessemer Ventures, Floodgate, and KKR. We have an awesome culture and a team looking to build fun, engaging, high value solutions for the enterprise.
DoubleDutch is an equal opportunity employer. We hire without consideration to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability.