We are looking for an experienced Mobile testing engineer to design test cases and perform test execution for various modules. The ideal candidate is expected to have knowledge in testing concepts, Android SDK or iOS SDK.
• Create test cases covering all aspects of mobile testing.
• Defect logging and defect tracking until bug closure.
• Takes ownership/responsibility for the product quality
• Support development in Bug reproduction
• Co-ordinate with program management, Developers and QA leads.
• Prepare daily/weekly status reports and plan activities proactively.
• Minimum 2-year experience in testing (experience exceptions can be considered for candidates with Master degree in IT/Electrical/Electronics/computers)
• Strong experience in testing Mobile devices
• Automation experience in mobile platform mandatory(robotium/appium/espresso).
• Strong experience in writing test cases and test plans is a must
• Experience in API testing is an advantage
• Expertise in DB testing, system testing and End to End testing
• Exposure to digital mobile payment technology is a plus.
• Expertise in Java & scripting language is a plus
• Quick learner and can adopt to multiple project environments in shorter time frame
• Proactive and NOT reactive.
• Ability to handle test activities independently
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at HealthifyMe.