We were founded in 2012 by Tushar Vashisht and Sachin Shenoy, and incubated by Microsoft Accelerator. Today, we happen to be India's largest and most loved health & fitness app with over 4 million users from 220+ cities in India. What makes us unique is our ability to bring together the power of artificial intelligence powered technology and human empathy to deliver measurable impact in our customers' lives. We do this through our team of elite nutritionists & trainers working together with the world's first AI powered virtual nutritionist - "Ria", our proudest creation till date. Ria references data from over 200 million food & workout logs and 14 million conversations to deliver intelligent health & fitness suggestions to our customers. Ria also happens to be multi-lingual, "she" understands English, French, German, Italian & Hindi.
Recently Russia's Sistema and Samsung's AI focussed fund - NEXT, led a USD 12 Million Series B funding into our business. We are the most liked app in India across categories, we've been consistently rated as the no:1 health & fitness app on playstore for 3 years running and received Google's "editor's choice award" in 2017. Some of the marquee corporates in the country such as Cognizant, Accenture, Deloitte, Metlife amongst others have also benefited from our employee engagement and wellness programs. Our global aspirations have taken us to MENA, SEA and LATAM regions with more markets to follow. Company website www.healthifyme.com
Job Title: QA Engineer
Desired Skills & Experience
We are looking for an experienced Mobile testing engineer to design test cases and perform test execution for various modules. The ideal candidate is expected to have knowledge in testing concepts, Android SDK or iOS SDK.
· Create test cases covering all aspects of mobile testing.
· Defect logging and defect tracking until bug closure.
· Takes ownership/responsibility for the product quality.
· Support development in Bug reproduction.
· Co-ordinate with program management, Developers and QA leads.
· Prepare daily/weekly status reports and plan activities proactively.
· Minimum 2-year strong experience in testing Mobile devices.
· Automation experience in Mobile platform is mandatory (robotium/appium/espresso).
· Strong experience in writing test cases and test plans is a must
· Experience in API testing is an advantage
· Expertise in DB testing, system testing and End to End testing
· Exposure to digital mobile payment technology is a plus.
· Quick learner and can adopt to multiple project environments in shorter time frame
· Proactive and NOT reactive.
· Ability to handle test activities independently
Look forward to
· Working with a world-class team.
· Fun & work at the same place with an amazing work culture and flexible timings.
· Get ready to transform yourself into a health junkie
Join HealthifyMe and make history!
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at HealthifyMe.