Senior Product Marketing Manager – Pro Program
GoDaddy's (NYSE: GDDY) mission is to radically shift the global economy toward small businesses by empowering people to easily start, confidently grow and successfully run their own ventures. With more than 14 million customers worldwide and more than 62 million domain names under management, GoDaddy gives small business owners the tools to name their idea, build a beautiful online presence, attract customers and manage their business.
Over 50% of small business customers use a web professional to build their websites and Go Daddy is leading the way in providing the tools and programs to help web professionals succeed. The Go Daddy Pro Program provides web developers and designers with the tools to manage their customers and grow their Pro business.
GoDaddy is growing quickly, and we need top marketing talent to accelerate our growth. As a Senior Marketing Manager, you'll be responsible for creating and executing the strategies to grow GoDaddy's Pro Program and help our Pro customers succeed. This position is located in Sunnyvale, CA or Kirkland, WA.
- Manage and continually improve the Pro Program by developing a keen understanding of the target audience and creating solutions that deliver a strong value proposition.
- Work with the product team and provide customer insights and market data to inform the Pro Product Roadmap.
- Drive the development of messaging and positioning for the program and all associated tools and services.
- Manage the program tiers, benefits, requirements and work to operationalize all updates and changes.
- Manage Pro Connect, our directory of Web Pros to increase value to our SMB customers and referrals to our Pro customers.
- Work closely with key marketing channels to execute all campaigns related to the Pro Program and Pro Connect, including email, content marketing, search, social, PR and advertising teams.
- Develop & own critical Pro Program measures and metrics and effectively communicate progress towards quarterly business goals.
- Develop and build strong relationships with cross functional teams to drive the Pro Program business goals.
- Strong business and marketing acumen, with 6+ years of experience in marketing.
- Experience managing channel or partner programs and related channel marketing activities.
- Experience in developer marketing for technology-driven brands and web/software applications preferred.
- A customer-centric mindset with proven experience in developing customer insights and translating these insights to improve business goals.
- Experience with developing messaging and positioning for a developer or technical audience.
- Strong leadership qualities, with a track-record of pulling together cross functional teams to execute plans and meet business goals.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and simply
GoDaddy is a proud equal opportunity employer.