GoDaddy's (NYSE: GDDY) mission is to radically shift the global economy toward life-fulfilling independent ventures—helping our customers kick ass by giving them the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. With more than 14 million customers worldwide and more than 62 million domain names under management, GoDaddy gives small business owners the tools to name their idea, build a beautiful online presence, attract customers and manage their business.
We are looking for a talented, high-energy, individual to join our expanding Advertising Operations team to help take GoDaddy’s Digital Advertising to the next level. This position will primarily support Marketing operations, and assist in day to day operations of site side tag management, data governance, as well as the implementation of proper link tracking. In addition to supporting our advertising teams, this person will work with teams across GoDaddy to enable and maintain core tracking methods, internal tool development, and third party vendor accountability.
- Manage day-to-day operation of Godaddy tag management solution
- Implement and maintain web tracking across multiple owned properties
- First point of contact for all internal and external tag requests
- Develop relationships with agency and internal stakeholders
- Support management in development of site-wide tracking strategies
- Create targeted audiences based on a combination of first and third party audience data
- Help maintain data and tracking integrity
- Drive cross-team collaboration to support rollout and adoption of new tools
- Maintain best practices
- Support framework for first party re-marketing efforts
- 2 year degree in a marketing, computer science, or information technology discipline or 2-4 years of experience in website development/management (4 year degree preferred)
- Advanced Knowledge of MS Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Solid understanding of Website architecture
- Understanding of web based tracking methods
- Intermediate to advanced understanding of core online marketing practices - Display (direct and brand), Affiliate, SEM, SEO
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills (specifically the ability to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences)
- Experience with website analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Can rapidly adapt to new processes and learn new systems
- Ability to quickly diagnose and troubleshoot emergent issues
- Willingness to be available outside of traditional business hours
Additional skills that are desired:
GoDaddy is a proud equal opportunity employer.
- Experience with tag management systems such as GTM, Tealium, etc.
- Beginning to intermediate knowledge of website monitoring tools such as Ghostery, ObservePoint, Privacy Badger
- Beginning to intermediate knowledge of full funnel attribution methods
- Beginning to intermediate knowledge of online privacy regulations