GoDaddy's (NYSE: GDDY) mission is to radically shift the global economy toward life-fulfilling independent ventures—helping our customers kick ass by giving them the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. With more than 14 million customers worldwide and more than 62 million domain names under management, GoDaddy gives small business owners the tools to name their idea, build a beautiful online presence, attract customers and manage their business.
We’re looking for a highly experienced marketing strategist to drive customer engagement and growth through cross channel campaign execution. As a Senior Marketing Manager, you will partner closely with channel partners, lifecycle marketing teams, product managers and sales leadership to target specific segments of the GoDaddy customer base with data-driven marketing campaigns. You’ll identify opportunities within GoDaddy’s customer base and drive the cross functional implementation of nurture marketing strategies resulting in customer engagement and growth.
- Lead cross functional efforts across multiple marketing channels (email, outbound sales, paid advertising, SMS, website experience, etc.) to ensure flawless execution of targeted customer engagement and growth programs.
- Partner with sales operations to execute sales enablement campaigns to drive customers through the sales pipeline.
- Leverage key customer segment insights to identify new customer contact opportunities.
- Design messaging strategies and partner with the creative team to build new marketing content which align with opportunities.
- Provide rapid insight and visibility into what drives business results and communicate those to cross functional and leadership teams. Manage the reporting of all up program results to drive decisions around next steps.
- Effectively partner and collaborate cross-functionally with GoDaddy’s eCommerce, database marketing, advertising, brand marketing, finance, business intelligence and customer care groups to deliver against program goals.
- 7+ years of experience in marketing, with specific experience in driving existing customer engagement.
- Proven cross-functional project management skills.
- Proven experience leading marketing strategy development with experience in lifecycle marketing and driving upsell/retention marketing.
- Passion for gaining customer insights and translating insights into effective marketing programs.
- Solid analytical ability, with track record of “test & learn” mindset.
- Superior leadership qualities, with a track record of increasing responsibility and results in a cross-functional, team environment.
- Excellent written, presentation and organizational skills; strong project management skills, including supervising multiple projects simultaneously.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, high-output, time sensitive environment.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.