Do you like to think out of the box? Do you have a passion for analytically-based business decisions? If so, then consider a career move to Blue Jeans.
Reporting to our Senior Manager, Data Analytics, you will be responsible for framing business problems into questions that can be answered through data analysis and turn mounds of data into actionable business insights. You will bring together your passion for analysis, your creativity and your intuitive business acumen to drive strategic company direction and decisions. This position is located at our HQ in Mountain View, CA.
What you will be doing….
- Care deeply about the story the numbers tell and independently perform in-depth investigations of data problems employing statistical skills and developing predictions.
- Develop and deliver synthesized predictive research findings that incorporate multiple business operational databases and provide tangible customer and market insight.
- Use analytics and data to decipher customer behavior; develop and implement programs that support strategic business goals – market opportunity, segmentation, product quality analysis and feature prioritization.
- Work collaboratively across all teams to drive product innovation, accelerate strategic business decisions, improve customer satisfaction and enhance company productivity/efficiency.
Required experience includes….
- BS/MS in psychology, statistics, operations research, math, or other related fields.
- 1-5 years of data analysis work experience in the software industry.
- Significant experience in analyzing customer database data. Some experience in business forecasting based on primary and syndicated data.
- Confidently extracts and queries data sets using a broad set of data tools like Python, SQL, R, Excel, and successively refines applicable parameters to accurately express data trends or anomalies.
- Excellent quantitative skills with experience in survey design, sampling, and analysis with data sets.
- Exceptional problem solving abilities and experience synthesizing disparate and sometimes contradictory data.
- Expertise with statistical analysis (e.g. regression, factor analysis, and multivariate analysis).
- Excellent presentation and writing skills, time management skills and able to deliver multiple, simultaneous, mission-critical projects on time.
Learn more about us at www.bluejeans.com Follow us @Bluejeansnet Come join us!
Blue Jeans is an Equal Opportunity Employer