The Administrator of Data
Do you like keeping a multi-market Salesforce Org humming along like a clean and well lubricated drivetrain? If so, we need you. You’ll need to possess communication skills to work collaboratively with Sales, Marketing, Rider Care and IT Teams around the world to optimize how we collect, track, and take action to improve our customer relationships.
HOW YOU’LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Responsible for updating employee roles, profiles/responsibilities and data tables within the CRM applications to ensure systems are operating on up-to-date and accurate data
- Create and run specialized reports as requested, also create reports that are used to track and monitor data integrity within the CRM application; import mass changes to the data as necessary to maintain data integrity
- Maintain system alignment to organizational changes including new hires, internal transfers and terminations
- Assist in the development of standard CRM policy and procedure including its implementation, documentation and maintenance as well as data collection and storage
- Train and coach teammates (worldwide) standard methodology with the goal of introducing and maintaining consistent, repeatable and scalable administrative methodology throughout the team
WHAT YOU NEED TO WIN
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Mathematics, Statistics, Marketing, or related field
- 4+ years relevant CRM administration experience, with a minimum of 2 years as a Salesforce administrator
- Salesforce Certified Administrator (ADM201) preferred
- Experience in Developing Custom Objects in Salesforce. Familiarity with Apex development preferred.
- Background in sales & marketing a plus, especially in the cycling or outdoor sports industry
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret and communicate key performance indicators to all levels of the company
- Ability to think outside of the box to integrate technology and maximize access to Salesforce reports and information for the global organization
- Experience working with international cultures.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Apex and/or other software development a plus (web, backend etc).
First and foremost, we are riders. We share the core belief that bikes help make the world a better place. From product development and operations, to finance and marketing - every role at Specialized contributes to a culture of sustainable, global growth and innovation. Around the world, we work to recruit candidates who are passionate and curious with the belief that everyone has the potential to be a leader.