Mishimoto is the flagship brand of Resource Intl., an industry-leading engineering firm specializing in performance automotive products. We make the best cooling systems for our favorite performance cars. We move fast, we are driven to win, and we know it is important to be cool, whether it's under the hood of a car or at an awesome place to work. Our state-of-the-art corporate campus is located in New Castle, Delaware, with four subsidiary locations worldwide.
Benefits and Perks
Our employees love our workplace because:
It’s a gearhead’s dream – Design and develop performance automotive products for the car scene.
We make way for play – Attend wine and cheese gatherings and hit up our favorite events, from drift to autocross to classic car shows.
We are growing – Sales are doubling, and we are opening a new, state-of-the-art design shop.
The employee discounts rock – Get exclusive access to Mishimoto products and discounts from our partners.
The bennies are covered – Medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401(k) w/ 4% match, disability pay, and life insurance.
We score – The TeamWins bonus program is tied to overall company performance goals.
Southern US Sales Manager
Mishimoto is expanding into new markets! We are looking for an experienced, gearhead sales professional. You will own the Southern US Sales region as you establish trust-based relationships with area wholesale distributers and jobber shops. Above all else, you are a success-maker. You help our company meet and exceed its sales goals while helping your clients grow their businesses.
What You’ll Do:
- Be the face of Mishimoto for your territory (Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Kansas, and Missouri). You are the go-to person for the wholesale distributors and jobber shops. You are on the road as much as is needed to maintain relationships, network, and get your foot in the door with prospective clients.
- Mishimoto provides excellent products, and we are constantly improving our catalog. You provide training on our product lines and keep your clients abreast of promotions. You answer the nitty-gritty technical questions your clients have to keep them successful.
- Hit your targets and bring home the sales. We give you the excellent products and tools for the job; it’s your role to ask for that sale and make the deal happen.
- Maintain thorough records in our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system. Having excellent sales data creates a competitive advantage and allows us to create stronger, more targeted campaigns.
- Analyze data. You study your monthly customer performance reports and create a plan to enhance your client’s sales.
- Keep Headquarters up-to-date on trends in the marketplace, purchasing habits, and customer feedback. You are the boots on the ground, and you help us stay relevant and in good-standing with the community.
- Work with customers to identify new product opportunities as well as existing vehicle problems requiring a Mishimoto solution.
- Find solutions for our customers. “I do not know” is not in our vocabulary. Every interaction ends with a clear resolution of what is going to be done to help the customer. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service.
- Act as the liaison with our Customer Service team in handling shop and distributor warranty claims.
- Work those industry events and trade shows. We keep ourselves in the scene.
What’s On Your Sheet:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field and 2–4 years of account management, sales and business development experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Auto industry experience is a must.
- Experience with CRM software is also a must.
- Valid driver’s license with good safe driving record is required.
- Road warrior status preferred.
- The ideal candidate will reside in the Dallas, TX
Who You Are:
- You love cars and know our community. You know that diesel, sports compact, muscle, and classic car enthusiasts have different needs, and you have the innate ability to tailor your message to gain each gearhead’s attention.
- You know cars. You have an extensive knowledge base of the auto industry, including parts and mechanical systems. You can talk cooling systems all day long.
- You have the right balance of customer service to take care of your current clients and the hunter drive to expand the business.
- You also have mad organizational skills and a keen eye for the details. These skills will come in handy when planning trips to visit current and potential customers. Making each and every trip as productive and efficient as possible is essential for success.
- You have the ability to drive sales while minimizing company-paid travel-related cost. Thrifty is your middle name.
- You thrive on providing excellent customer service. Being customer focused is something you do well.
- You have proven professional written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- You have amazing problem-solving skills; coming up with creative out-of-the-box solutions is also in your bag of tricks.
- You have the ability to produce quality work within tight deadlines. We’re growing fast, so being able to keep up with our growth and being comfortable with change is a must.
- You exhibit objectivity and openness to others’ views. You are the model for collaboration.
- You are able to give and receive constructive feedback; being able to take that feedback and use it to develop personally/professionally is a great trait for everyone.
- You are a master at maintaining positive and effective working relationships with others. This includes building new relationships with everyone you meet while out on the road representing TeamMishi.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
Normal home office environment during days not traveling. Out of the office traveling a few days a week (mostly day trips and occasional overnights) to attend and conduct customer meetings, training, and presentations. Overtime as required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Use hands; ability to type and operate a computer.
- Occasionally stand; walk and climb or balance.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Adjust visual focus.
Mishimoto comprises people with many different backgrounds and lifestyles, and we like it that way. We invite applications from people of all stripes. We don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences that people imagine to discriminate against one another. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate.