Genscape is seeking a talented and driven Talent Acquisition Specialist (Contractor) to help identify and recruit top talent for Genscape, Inc. This opportunity is a highly visible role that will work collaboratively with various teams throughout the organization. This individual will work diligently to identify the best talent who fits Genscape’s culture and who will support and drive the overall organizational goals.
- Full-cycle recruitment to include: job description development, job posting, sourcing, interviewing, reference checks and offer negotiation.
- Establish strong partnerships with hiring teams to quickly assess business needs determine candidate profile and launch a thorough hiring strategy.
- Use a variety of recruiting tools and techniques to build an effective pipeline of candidates, which may include traditional job posting to common and niche sites, proactively sourcing, continuous networking and other proven methods.
- Conduct regular activity assessments in order to proactively engage in discussions with hiring managers, to shift recruiting efforts, adjust requirements, and etc.
- Build and maintain effective candidate relationships.
- Work closely with Director of Recruiting to develop and maintain a strong corporate recruiting strategy.
- Perform other HR-related activities as needed in support of overall HR strategy.
Experience & Education Required:
- At least 2 years of recruiting experience as a corporate recruiter or within an agency.
- Technical Recruiting experience in engineering, technology or related.
- Strong experience with utilizing social media as a recruiting source (LinkedIn, Bullhorn, Twitter, etc.).
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
- Solid relationship management.
- Proven ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional communication skills – ability to handle discussions with tact and diplomacy.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Business or related.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Genscape.