We're looking for enthusiastic and highly motivated problem solvers who love working with people and who are passionate about delivering exceptional customer service. In this entry-level role, you’ll be an integral part of our fast-paced and quickly growing Customer Experience team.
If you're the right fit for this role you are a true people person. You don't just say it; you mean it! You’re the person that opens the door for a complete stranger or offers your seat on the subway to someone who actually needs it.
About the role
- Answer customer calls and reply to email inquiries in a fast-paced environment- each associate helps 100-150 customers during their shift.
- Think on your feet to devise creative solutions to any and all problems that arise.
- Assist customers in managing their Blue Apron accounts.
- Be an expert on our product, including our ever-changing menus and market items.
- This entry-level position is a great opportunity to learn about Blue Apron! There's no better way to learn about our business than to speak with our loyal and passionate customers.
- Bachelor's degree
- 0-2 years experience in a customer experience related position is preferred (restaurants, retail, etc.).
- You're a true people person! When you see someone smile, it makes your day.
- You have stellar written and verbal communication skills – you never shy away from a phone conversation.
- You're passionate about understanding problems and making things right.
- You have a contagiously happy attitude.
- This is a full-time, entry-level position in a growing Customer Experience department with an annual salary of $35,000 and overtime pay (time and a half) for hours worked in excess of 40 hours a week.
- 9-hour shifts with lunch are scheduled in advance and rotate. You must be available to work five days a week, including weekends (up to 6:00pm) and weeknights (up to 9:00pm). The more flexibility you have, the better!
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Blue Apron.