About This Role
MM.LaFleur is redefining "brick and mortar." We are creating a revolutionary experience for our customers who love great style but have minimal time to shop (hence our hashtag, #BetterThingsToDo). Our key differentiator is our hyper-personalized customer service and we want you to be on the ground floor of building that experience.
As Manager of “Out of Office” Washington D.C. you will open and develop our first location out of New York City (in our second largest market.) This role will grow quickly and we’re looking for a go-getter who loves a challenge and managing a growing team.
What will you do?
- Recruit, interview and hire stylist team
- Train, develop and maximize the success of the showroom team
- Forecast weekly sales and payroll with head of Retail Operations
- Merchandise the showroom to the highest standards, working closely with head of Visual Merchandising
- Manage inventory tracking, replenishment, and allocation with Planning team
- Schedule stylists to ensure optimal customer experience while staying within budget
- Maintain showroom P&L
- Act as a role model and inspire the team!
Who are you?
- 2-5 years of retail/service experience with a minimum of 2 years of management
- A love for training, managing and developing people; you’re empathetic and thoughtful
- Excellent communication, inter-personal, verbal and written skills
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Word and scheduling/POS systems
- Ability to be self-directed and comfortable operating with limited oversight
- Ability to turn on a dime and to thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Passion for MM.LaFleur's mission to “take the work out of dressing for work”
A commitment to growth: We’re a start-up, which means we’re focused on one thing—growing—and we want you to join us for the ride. Help us become a company that is truly loved by purposeful women across the world, and the opportunities for you are endless.