Content Marketing Manager, Paid Products
You think you know Crunchbase, but what you don’t know is that we’re more than just a dataset of companies. Crunchbase is the go-to destination to find businesses to sell to, market to, research, work for, invest in, and buy from. We’re aggressively capitalizing on this to become the single place to find information on the world’s businesses, and partnerships are a key component to our strategy.
We are looking for a passionate and creative Content Marketing Manager to articulate the vision and drive adoption of the Crunchbase platform and its suite of products. The ideal candidate will be an empathetic storyteller experienced with exceptional writing skills. This person will help users understand the applications of Crunchbase’s products, execute go-to-market messaging and collateral, and tell user stories and educate prospects.
Marketing at Crunchbase
The Crunchbase Marketing team is responsible for both product and corporate marketing initiatives, including lead generation, creating exceptional content, and driving engagement with our community of users.
As a Crunchbase Content Marketing Manager, you will:
• Drive adoption and growth of the Crunchbase platform and each of our products, including Crunchbase Pro and Crunchbase Data
• Cultivate a deep understanding of the Crunchbase customer and identify their goals, challenges, and buying behaviors
• Deliver exceptional content to drive post-purchase user engagement through explaining use cases to different segments, highlighting new feature releases, and webinars
• Create content for marketing assets including blog, knowledge center, email campaigns, trade show materials, and white papers
• Write blog posts and facilitate relationships with outside content creators
• Project manage the collateral development for new product launches
• Manage our webinar program including working with key partners and building presentation decks and promotional and follow-up collateral
• Own and deliver the Crunchbase testimonial program, including outreach to key customers, interviews and writing and delivery of content
• 2-3 years successful product or content marketing experience with an emphasis on writing
• Refined project management skills and ability to simultaneously self-manage multiple projects, campaigns and content contributors
• Excellent written communication, understanding of communication channels for specific collateral and audiences
• Strong understanding of audience segmentation and how to cater messages specifically to unique marketing personas
• Experience with Wordpress
• Self-motivated, action-oriented personality
• Bachelor’s degree
What Crunchbase offers:
• Competitive salary and equity
• A team of creative, transparent entrepreneurs driven to accomplish our mission
• Daily catered lunches
• Fitness reimbursement (to work off the catered lunches)
• Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO) -- we don't track vacation days
• Incredible medical, vision, and dental benefits for employees and their families
• 401(k) and Roth plans, and free annual financial adviser check-in
• Free One Medical Group membership for employees and their families
• Commuting stipend
• Free Lyft and Uber rides anywhere in the Bay Area after late nights at the office
• Prime location in the Financial District of SF, steps from Bart and Muni stops
• Company and team offsites, retreats, events, and happy hours
Crunchbase does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, height, weight, veteran status, military obligations, or marital status.
Our team is honored to work with entrepreneurs and innovators from every corner of the globe, and we aim to build a team that reflects the diversity of our customers. Each individual at Crunchbase brings their own perspectives, work experiences, lifestyles, and cultures with them, and we believe that a more diverse team creates more innovative products, provides a better service to its customers, and helps us all grow and learn as individuals.