We are the international communications and technology company VimpelCom Global Service Ukraine http://www.vimpelcom.com/
with more than 200 million customers across 14 markets. We opened Share services company in Lviv to operate in Eurasia market, which deals with 8 countries that are diverse and distinctive, in terms of our customers’ needs and priorities.
Currently we are looking for the high potential and experienced Service Quality Lead.
Role & responsibilities:
- To act as a Key Single Person of Contact key business stake-holders in the Operational countries in articulation of the business requirements for new or updated services to the support teams
- Monitoring the progress of Operational countries -related projects, such as 'new service' development projects
- Identifying and updating service level requirements with Operational countries
- Negotiating service level agreements with Operational countries
- Managing Operational countries Customer satisfaction programmes and communication
- Acting as point of escalation for Operational countries Service issues
- Providing support and guidance for service related topics and Operational countries stakeholder management
- Understanding the Operational countries' business strategy, Service usage and key stakeholders
- Engage with the functional teams for safeguarding the impact to Operational countries due to the ongoing on-boarding of new
- Operational countries throughout the programme.
- Monitor and take corrective actions on the performance of the Shared Service Center against the agreed Service Key Performance Indicators
- Own, manage and update Service Key Performance Indicators and Internal Operational Level Agreements for the Shared Service Center
- Suggest service improvement plans and drive initiatives based on the customer experience.
- Proactively communicate to the Functional towers stake-holders on any service risk, degradation in service, etc.
- Flag re-occurring problems at the appropriate Governance boards for addressing
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or business management
- 7+ years of total experience
- 3+ years experience process excellence and transformation preferably in a Shared Service Center environment
- 4+ years experience in project management
- Previous experience of Service Delivery and Performance Management is preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, capable of influencing at all levels
- Customer service focus, able to build strong relationships across the organization
- Strong presentation skills
- Escalation management
- Experience working on and/or leading change and improvement projects
- Strong negotiation, analytic and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English and Russian/Ukrainian
Working conditions & Benefits:
- Competitive salary & bonus system;
- Medical and Dental insurance – we take care about each employee;
- Joining the global team - work directly with the customer;
- Professional and career growth promotion, which depends on your will;
- Professional development opportunities, which is a part of global company politics and culture.
- Pleasant working atmosphere in a new fancy business center.