We are growing faster than we could dream of and we need a strong customer success team to help us build one of our core markets - Brazil- with an existing successful team of talents, based out of São Paulo.
Your mission will be to assist in our further growth and in the next 1-3 years becoming the standart review platform for both users and business in the e-commerce sector.
DAY TO DAY MISSION:
- Responsible for the structure and processes for onboarding all new customers
- Proactively provide value of our platform to customers
- Educate and drive customers’ self-sufficiency
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer short-term goals
- Communicate clearly to guide customers throughout onboarding, and their implementation progress
- Engage with product team and conduct local developments - product improvements and local integrations.
- Background in SaaS, e-commerce and consultative product implementation.
- JS, CSS and HTML knowledge
- Familiar with e-commerce platforms (eg. Magento, Shopify, Opencart) and APIs.
- Comfortable with transferring technical knowledge to customers in easily digestible form.
- Excellent communication skills in Portuguese and good in English.
- Bachelor Degree/Diploma or equivalent industry experience (1-2 years).
- Experience in working in a team to achieve growth.
- Analytical & clear thinking skills with the ability to synthesize complex issues into simple solutions and messages.
- Customer focused mindset with proven ability to respond quickly to internal and external customer needs.
- To foster your career at the leading review platform for online commerce in Emerging Markets
- A solid compensation package
- A competitive & fun culture
- The possibility of leaving a major footprint in TrustedCompany’s history
- A team that supports your personal development
We are a venture backed, international startup based in Malaysia aiming to change the ecommerce eco-system in South East Asia, Brazil and India. Since 2013 TrustedCompany has been helping online shoppers make better decisions when buying online, as well as providing online stores with a business tool that increases their sales through customer reviews - a genuine win-win situation. Think Tripadvisor - but for online businesses. We are currently a total of 38 people and 16 nationalities, serving South East Asia, Brazil and India from our offices in Kuala Lumpur, Mumbai, and São Paulo.
Sounds like something you could go for? Apply now!
We are excited to get in touch!