Reporting to Manager, Operations Support, the Inventory Manager is responsible for ensuring sufficient and accurate inventory stock, utilizing strong record keeping and product maintenance skills. Directly supervises and monitors inventory control supervisors and staff, conducting routine audits of inventory data. This position works closely with the Fulfilment Center Manager protecting inventory from expiry, damage, loss and theft.
- Maintain a strong inventory control management team; oversees all aspects of inventory control and personnel
- Manage and control inventory stock counting / inventory accuracy by:
- Regular cycle counting and reconciliation; generate and review daily/weekly cycle count reports;
- During cycle counting, keep inventory in pick faces counted in an organized way to be ready for picking;
- Reconcile inventory discrepancies during outbound picking
- Daily review and reconcile the inventory in the Lost and Found (Sin Bin) Area
- Control all the adjustments types in WMS;
- Generate and review daily/weekly/monthly inventory transaction reports
- Transfer obsolete/damaged products out of the pick locations
- Propose and manage control measures to ensure mistakes, inaccuracies and discrepancies are highlighted, addressed and resolved.
- Manage and maintain the material and stocked product inventory including stock profiles and stock locations;
- Identify inbound putaway problems and work with Inbound Team to fix them
- Identify Master Data problem and work with master Data team to fix them
- Support new items receiving, putaway, verification and transfer.
- Accept and acknowledge returned totes/cases, examine and adjust sellable products back to inventory
- Partnering with finance team to generate inventory reports, etc.
- Control the inventory and manage the usage of consumables
- Any other special projects assigned by reporting manager.
- Proven experience as inventory manager or similar position within operations
- 3-4 years of relevant work experience within manufacturing/logistics
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Working knowledge of inventory management software (e.g. WMS, ERP)
- Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports
- An analytical mind with strong math skills
- Excellent organizational, planning and people management skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Masters Degree is a plus
- Lean Six Sigma certification would be a plus!
- Candidates that require work passes need not apply
Dumfries and Galloway, United Kingdom
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at RedMart.