LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to support both our Global Talent Services Leader (HR Operations, HRIT and PMO), and our VP of Executive Development. In this role, you’ll work across the organization scheduling meetings, planning events, and helping the team run smoothly. The ideal candidate will be proactive, work without boundaries, and bring a blend of professionalism, passion and flexibility to the role. You will be able to handle details of a highly confidential and critical nature, interact comfortably and skillfully with senior level executives within and outside the company, as well as with customers, vendors and visitors. You will exhibit strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills. The ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining proactive, flexible resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality, is crucial to this role.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Collecting and preparing information used for presentations/meetings for executive staff
• Documenting meeting minutes as well as managing action items
• Planning, organizing and managing multiple calendars; includes resolving over-lapping commitments and protecting time for priorities
• Coordinating all travel arrangements
• Coordinating all meetings, vendor/customer reviews, special events such as department all-hands or off-sites
• Answering phones, screening and documenting incoming calls, and redirecting requests to optimize the management team
• Managing and reconciling expense reports and purchase requisitions submissions
• Developing and managing meeting communications & cadence activities
• Managing special projects for and with the senior staff
• Coordinating and developing materials for off-sites and all-hands meetings
• Providing back-up support for other executive administrators
• Working with HR, Finance, Legal, and other groups on reporting and reconciliation
• Demonstrates ability to be proactive, take initiative and exercise good judgment, discretion and confidentiality in all tasks
• Demonstrates excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Understands and meets deadlines & time sensitive issues in a fast-paced environment
• Applies judgment with full understanding of urgency and priorities of the business
• Maintains confidentiality and acts with discretion with a high degree of maturity/professionalism with senior leadership
• Manages stakeholders effectively
• Project management experience desired; excellent analytical skills, specifically related to budgets and projects
• Ability to create or modify processes and scale best practices across the organization and within the broader LinkedIn EA community
• Ability to quickly learn and adopt new technologies and be flexible
• A team player who has a positive attitude and who is able to change directions quickly
• Public Notary experience or contract development and execution experience a benefit
• Highly capable of operating as a key connection within and outside of an organization, promoting the goals and objectives of the senior management team
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at LinkedIn.