Zeta’s Talent Acquisition team is looking for a dynamic, hands-on Talent Acquisition Consultant to help us grow our unique, innovative culture and team.
This Contract role will provide Talent Acquisition support to our US offices, reporting into the Director of Talent Acquisition. The right person will be comfortable in a fast paced, "all hands on deck” environment.
- Hire top talent across multiple disciplines
- Manage full cycle recruiting process from sourcing to interview and offer stage while ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Screen resumes and portfolios, qualify candidates, set up and manage the interview process
- Collaborate with business groups to ensure sourcing/screening is aligned with role expectations
- Proactively build and manage relationships with top talent. Develop a pipeline for high demand positions.
- Participate in industry and recruiting networking events
- Ensure compliance on all hiring activities to include reference checks, background checks, offer approvals, and other recruiting policies
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field or the equivalent, and a minimum of 3 years of experience in a Recruiting/Talent role is required
- Deep understanding of full cycle recruiting
- Experience with web based ATS tools. (Jobvite preferred)
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills. Polished phone, email and social media etiquette
- Informal and people-centric approach to work and getting things done
- Able to quickly establish credibility with the senior leadership team
- Persuasive, proactive, strong presence, unpretentious, unquestionable integrity.
- Experience working in a digital or marketing environment, across multiple disciplines
*This is not a remote opportunity; we this person will sit in our New York City headquarters.
Zeta Interactive is a company with a heritage of innovation and a future of leadership. Founded in 2007 by David A. Steinberg and John Sculley, former CEO of Apple Inc and Pepsi-Cola, the Company has built an unparalleled Big Data marketing platform – with 350 million + consumer records at the core – through a series of strategic acquisitions and organic business moves.
The company’s set of proprietary assets and capabilities powers ‘end to end’ marketing programs for some of the world’s leading brands. With expertise encompassing all digital marketing channels – Email, Display, Social, Search and Mobile – Zeta orchestrates acquisition and engagement programs that deliver results that are scalable, repeatable and sustainable.
Headquartered in New York City, Zeta employs more than 500 professionals across the Globe. The Company operates 'Centers of Excellence' in NYC, Silicon Valley, London, Bristol, Middlesbrough UK and Hyderabad, India and has satellite offices in Boulder, Tampa, Washington DC, Madrid, Amsterdam. Grisaille AdTech Solutions Private Limited is also a wholly owned Operating Subsidiary in Chennai, India.
Zeta Interactive is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.