Senior Account Executive- Defense, Combatant Commands
The Senior Account Executive, will be responsible for driving strategic sales initiatives within the Department of Defense Combatant Commands.
Key driver accepting ownership for developing and closing sales, and achieving quarterly revenue objectives
Drive adoption of the MarkLogic offerings into assigned account(s) through contact with senior executive and technical influencers with a view to win major new opportunities.
- Increase the deployment of systems within existing accounts
- Develop and execute revenue driven sales strategies and business plans to ensure growth and quota objectives are achieved with identified accounts
- Identify and qualify opportunities for incremental revenue within existing accounts
- To ensure that the benefits of the complete range of MarkLogic offerings are understood and communicated at all levels within the accounts
- To work either independently or in partnership with the channels/SI’s to ensure MarkLogic objectives are met
Ensure administrative activity (forecasting, account planning, sales documentation etc.)
Strategic approach to business planning
- Enterprise solution sales experience a must
- Clearances: TS minimum, SCI highly desirable
- No less than 5 years experience selling to SES and Flag level with consistent success
- Strong technology (not necessarily technical) background and focused on customer-centric solution, not a product sale
- Long-term personal/ professional relationships with local tier one and tier two integrators is a must
- Highly collaborative and strong advocate of team results
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to manage projects (bid response) and work with remote resources in a matrix organization
- Pro-active in all regards of the work environment
- Affinity for a solution sales approach with disruptive technology, experience with database, search, and analytics a plus
- “Hunter” who can work with a team, throughout the sales cycle: Business development, partners, technical sales, and professional consulting
- Target driven, possessing passion and a commitment to exceed sales targets, and a proven track record of having done so.
- Superior communication skills, influential with business and technical decision-makers
- Self-driven and motivated
- Travel as required
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at MarkLogic.