Account Strategist, Mid Market Sales Germany
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Reports to: Manager of Mid Market Sales GermanyCompany Overview
Criteo delivers personalized performance advertising at an extensive scale. Measuring return on post-click sales, Criteo makes ROI transparent and easy to measure. Criteo has over 1,000 employees in 17 offices across the Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific, serving over 6,000 advertisers worldwide with direct relationships with over 7,000 publishers.
For more information, please visit http://www.criteo.com
In order to support the company through its significant growth and to enhance and nurture the company reputation – we are seeking for a talented, enthusiastic Account Strategist to join our successful teamDepartment Overview:
The Mid Market Sales Channel is critical to the growth of Criteo. This team is primarily a phone based sales channel where outbound calling and e-mail prospection are the primary methods for contacting clients and driving new business. Criteo is actively looking for further great dynamic talents to join its advertiser sales department to drive the acquisition of new business and develop the existing ones. Responsibilities:
- Provide dedicated account management to medium sized accounts and agencies
- Develop and maintain a long-lasting relationship with client at all levels from CMO to Online Marketing Managers
- Optimise accounts to improve performance for the advertiser and identify growth opportunities
- Advise on client’s online strategy and educate advertisers on specifics of performance display and Criteo’s technology
- Encourage feedback from customers to enhance Criteo’s products and services and ensure we’re constantly exceeding client expectations
- Identify and suggest new processes that can be implemented to improve Criteo’s service
- Responsible for bookings, revenue growth and up-selling of the individual portfolio
- Reach and exceed individual revenue targets while contributing to overall team goals
- Customer service and/or Account Management and/or Sales experience in a fast paced environment
- Fluent English and German both spoken and written
- Ability to explain complex technical topics in an easy to understand manner.
- Strong track record of success in offering outstanding customer service and innovation leading to revenue growth and customer retention
- Negotiation, influencing skills and an ability to persuade at all levels of an agency or client
- Ability to analyze big set of data and convert the results into improvement opportunities
- Demonstrable knowledge of the online advertising industry including online marketing metrics and competing products is a plus
- Passionate about the online advertising industry
- Enthusiastic and dynamic
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Sales/Customer service skills
- Solution-focused approach
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Ability to prioritise and deliver in a time-sensitive environment
- Organisational and exceptional time management skills
- Analytical skills
- Results orientated and desire to succeed
Join us to contribute to one of the latest disrupting technologies in online technology. We work hard, play hard and we share the same passion for e-Commerce, Advertising and Technology. We value team work, openness, technical innovation, and results-orientated thinking. Criteo corporate culture is all about attracting and retaining the best talent. We aim to reward excellence so there are fantastic opportunities for the right candidate. Candidates must be eligible to work in Spain (Barcelona) full time without restriction.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at criteo.