Business Development Manager, Publisher Marketplace ItalyLocation: Barcelona, SpainReports to: Director Publisher Marketplace, Mid-Market EMEAImagine, for a moment, that you finally found the challenging work environment you were looking for. You’d probably want to work on a high-tech, market-leading product in a red-hot industry. You’d of course want to be part of an awesome collaborative team but have the autonomy to make your own success. Ready to join us?
Criteo (CRTO) delivers personalized performance marketing at an extensive scale. Measuring return on post-click sales, Criteo makes ROI transparent and easy to measure. Criteo has 2,000 employees in 31 offices across the Americas, EMEA and Asia-Pacific, serving 14,000 advertisers worldwide and with direct relationships with 17,000 publishers.Overview:
Criteo Publisher Marketplace (cpm.criteo.com) is a self service platform aimed at small and medium publishers. Criteo buys inventory directly from over 17,000 publishers in Europe (UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Netherlands), Brazil, Japan & the US. We aim to only work with quality publishers (every new publisher is manually vetted to ensure quality) and the team of Business Development Managers ensures that we only buy high visibility ad placements. This publisher base is being built by a European inside sales (phone based) teams based in London (EMEA/LATAM), Boston (North America) and Tokyo (Asia Pacific). We are currently receiving 20+ Billion impressions per month through this platform. The proposition is simple: publishers get access to our personalized retargeting demand, by sending all their impression to us. We calculate in real time the value we are able to pay for each impression received. Criteo will only ever buy an impression if we can pay a price at or above the floor price the publisher sets in the interface. We buy the inventory using “pass-back”, which means Criteo monetises certain impressions and then passes the remainder back to wherever the publisher nominates. What part will you play? As a Business Development Manager you will be working in the CRITEO PUBLISHER MARKETPLACE Business Development team at Criteo working on the Italian marketplace. You will be responsible for prospecting and growing the numbers of Italian based publishers working with Criteo. A successful candidate will bring a proven background in acquiring new business and will have strong and demonstrable skills in cold calling, sales pitches and general business development. You will then monitor, optimise and incubate these new relationships to help with increasing our revenue and margins, along with cultivating a strong and productive relationship with clients.
Every day, you will:
- Prospect for new clients and react to inbound customer requests.
- Secure new publishers by contacting small – medium size publishers, networks and other inventory sources with a view to securing access to high value, high performing inventory
- Meet or exceed market growth goals by managing your pipeline and live accounts in accordance with the standards expected at Criteo
- Tracking campaign performance and ensuring timely optimization of all campaigns
- Contribute to building the Criteo brand and community in your Market
- Where applicable liaise with international colleagues for pan European/ global deals
In exchange, you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive compensation
- Career advancement and global mobility opportunities
- Medical and dental insurance
- Generous vacation policy
- Video and sports games area when you need a break
- Daily lunch vouchers to keep you going
As for our dream candidate…
- Educated to degree level
- 3/5 years of experience in Sales or Business Development roles (or similar) –online experience a bonus.
- Experience of cold calling and face to face pitches.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to pitch comprehensive online publishing solutions over the telephone.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales goals.
- Understanding of the online advertising industry.
- Preferable knowledge of ad serving technology and/or behavioural targeting technology.
- Strong analytical skills.
- A strong desire to succeed and demonstrated self-starter who thrives in a team environment.
- Extremely proactive, organized, responsible, and proven ability to work well with a team.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) essential.
- Fluent English and Italian spoken and written.
- A second European language would be beneficial.
- Must be eligible to work in Spain full-time with no restriction.
Join us to contribute to one of the fastest growing, leading edge technologies in online industry. We work hard, play hard and we share the same passion for e-Commerce, Advertising and Technology. We value team work, openness, technical innovation, and results-orientated thinking.
Criteo corporate culture is all about attracting and retaining the best talent. We aim to reward excellence so there are fantastic opportunities for the right candidate.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at criteo.