Want to do something Giant with your career? At Giant Creative Strategy, we strive to consistently exceed our clients’ expectations through Giant insights, ideas, and execution. We’re an award-winning, full-service healthcare communications agency specializing in positioning, branding, and strategic and creative development for pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device, and diagnostics companies.
We are currently looking for a talented Senior Art Director who can contribute to the planning, design, and execution of cutting-edge digital experiences. Candidates will design and work alongside developers to deliver outstanding websites, apps, interactive digital signage, rich media and interactive banner ads, traditional, and e-blasts.
Candidates must have amazing creative and communication abilities, dazzling interactive design skills, and a portfolio exhibiting a drive for perfection. Candidates are expected to have a solid artistic culture enabling you to tell compelling stories that create conversion. Additionally, candidates must possess in-depth knowledge about the latest digital technologies and trends, and excel in delivering high quality designs. One must be very collaborative, highly organized, attentive to feedback, and possess a strong work ethic. Portfolios should demonstrate expertise in all things digital, particularly in responsive and mobile-first website design, and app design.
- Partner closely with account services, creative leads and team members, to develop strategic direction and deliver outstanding digital experiences within a range of digital media types and emerging platforms
- Produce high quality design that represents the user experience as defined in functional specifications, wireframes, flow diagrams, schematics and prototypes
- Push experience design innovation both aesthetically and technologically
- Collaborate with other departments to gain insights on key messaging
- Manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment while maintaining high quality standards
- Work with the project team to ensure smooth project workflow from concept through delivery
Giant is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Giant considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
- Minimum of 5 years of interactive marketing art direction experience at an advertising agency or similar setting
- Bachelors degree in related field and formal design training is highly preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of the fundamentals—interaction design, UCD/HCD, brand development, digital marketing and the creative process—as well as new platforms and technologies for digital channels
- Demonstrated experience in responsive and mobile-first web design
- Strong portfolio illustrating work that shows an understanding of how you conceive and execute challenging technical and creative solutions in multiple digital mediums
- Expert-level proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite software
- Aptitude for picking up new software and rapid software technique adoption
- Motion design experience is a plus
- Desire to take on new challenges, grow and learn every day
- Ability to accept feedback and redirect own work with limited supervision
- Heroic get-it-done attitude
- Healthcare experience is a plus but not required