Have you ever had the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people in a meaningful way and help them enjoy time away with their friends and families building memories? That is what we do here at HomeAway.com. We are the leading vacation rental website in the world with more than 1.2 million properties listed. We have millions of visitors to our site per year and serve more than one million page views per month. Our mission is to make every vacation rental in the world available to every traveler in the world through our online marketplace.
To successfully support the company’s growth in Europe, HomeAway is seeking a talented XML Implementation Specialist - Fluent German.
You will be a member of the Client Services team and manages activations of listings and e-commerce integrations for Property Managers (PMs). Implementation Specialists are responsible for client projects from discovery through completion, including consolidation of accounts, activation of feeds, and e-commerce onboarding and training.
- Provide documentation and detailed explanation to clients about the onboarding/activation process and account experience post-activation, translating technical concepts, as needed
- Create and provide consolidation plan for client, if needed, and complete account consolidation
- Manage integration go-live periods for each customer, troubleshooting and working closely with internal teams to ensure optimal performance of integration
- Verify root cause of issues reported during activation and resolve, working with internal teams as needed
- Provide recommendations, policies, and guidelines about performance, listing quality, and e-commerce practices and work with PM customers to ensure understanding
- Communicate with Account Managers, PMs, and Business Development, as appropriate, throughout project lifespan, ensuring that all issues are closed prior to project completion
- Track and provide data on KPIs related to projects, including metrics related to timelines and client satisfaction
- Provide feedback on new tools, products, and policies to partner teams to help ensure PM needs are covered in new releases
- Project manage and/or contribute to other integration related team and business projects, working with cross-functional internal teams to create and execute project plans
- A confirmed and proven experience in implementation management, client services project management, or engagement management
- Fluency in German and English required
- Proactive problem solver who can identify complexities and maintain ownership of processes and issues
- Experience with Excel necessary; experience with Salesforce.com, with issue-tracking software (JIRA, Rally, etc.), and with XML preferred
- Ability to adjust communication for audience and provide appropriate training based on customer technical experience
- Flexible and comfortable with changes to processes
- Experience establishing KPIs, reporting on results, and adjusting procedures to improve results
- Able to successfully manage multiple projects for 20+ clients – at varying stages – at one time and stay on top of stakeholder communication, deliverables, and deadlines and ensuring client satisfaction
- Bachelor’s degree
What do we have to offer?
You will join a first class Client Solutions team in one of the most successful online pure-player company.
You will be part of the HomeAway® team in our offices in London.
Based in Victoria, with The Queen as a neighbor, we are proud to say without a doubt that you will work in a modern office environment with THE Best Views of London: No more sightseeing needed for you.
In addition to an attractive salary with annual targeted bonus, we offer regular social gatherings like our monthly “HomeAway Bar”, chill-out and lunch areas and a range of other benefits including free drinks, snacks/fruit and breakfast.
- 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Team nights out – go karting, bowling, table tennis, dinner, drinks etc
- Relaxed Dress Down; every day is Dress Down Friday
- Excellent on the job training and on-going core skills development
- Life assurance
- Child care vouchers
- Private Health Care
- Access to pension scheme
- Salary Protection scheme
- Annual appraisal and salary review
After applying to this opportunity, you will go through an initial phone interview before being invited to meet our Client Solutions team.
For more information about HomeAway, please visit www.HomeAway.com
Check us out on https://www.themuse.com/companies/homeaway/office/london
To let us know you are interested, click apply.
We look forward to welcoming you to our team!
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at HomeAway.