At Kabam, we create the world’s favourite massively multiplayer, free-to-play games. More specifically, our Vancouver Studio is the creator of Marvel: Contest of Champions and Fast & Furious Legacy. While our dedicated and passionate team is the driver behind the success of our games, it's the close-knit and fun-loving culture that defines our competitive advantage
The Live Ops Designer will be responsible for creating and managing content and promotions that engage and excite players. We are looking for candidates that are sharp, energetic and flexible enough to excel in this initial role, but also have the aptitude and desire to grow within the company.
Culture and teamwork are something we fight hard to maintain in our team, so willingness to communicate ideas openly, collaborate with other team members, and become an owner to all your tasks is absolutely necessary. Having said that, we are still a fun bunch; your quirkiness will be celebrated, and curious minds will be rewarded here. Our desks are full of gadgets and little figurines we’ve collected over the years, there are random drawings you’ll see in meeting rooms, and you will often see dogs (and humans) running around the cozy home we call office.
- Manage a game’s economy by tuning events that improve monetization, player engagement, and overall customer satisfaction.
- Help the studio/game team meet revenue targets through both standard practices and innovative ideas.
- Gain a strong sense of what players at each level of a game want and need.
- Create quests that give players appropriate challenges and rewards.
- Play a lot of games in order to learn which practices work, which don’t, and why.
- Review feature performance and implement optimizations to ensure the continued health and performance of games.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Smarts: We’re hiring the best-and-brightest, and we focus on aptitude over experience.
- Attitude: Ability to juggle multiple tasks and have fun in a fast-paced, startup environment.
- Passion: We want people who are as excited about helping others as they are about playing games.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical ability with an attention to detail.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Self-motivated, team player, and ability to prioritize tasks.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at KABAM.