TripAdvisor provides a unique, global work environment that captures the speed, innovation and excitement of a startup, at a thriving, growing and well-established industry brand. At TripAdvisor, you will be part of a dynamic, fun, and energetic team where you can immediately make meaningful contributions.
The Sales Enablement Coordinator will support our high performing sales team with many of the processes and tools that they need to be effective and efficient at their jobs, including sales tool set-up, order support and other sales support-related administrative tasks.
This role requires a proactive, motivated, and highly organized person who is able to work well in a fast-paced, team oriented environment.
The Sales Enablement Coordinator will coordinate and provide sales administrative services to the Hotel Solutions Sales and Key Account teams. The ideal candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, have an excellent eye for detail to ensure compliance is met, and be proficient with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook and Salesforce.com.
In this role, you'll support your regional sales teams, covering the following responsibilities:
- Act as a regional Salesforce subject matter expert to ensure that sales reps are following globally consistent CRM processes. This may include small group reinforcement training.
- Provide front-line support for Salesforce system errors raised by sales. This individual will also play a large part in testing for new Salesforce releases and bug resolution.
- Provide regional sales tool support & education, including new account creation, new hire support and “how to” documentation creation and updates
- And you'll provide regional Back-end Operational Support including:
- Processing orders including offline orders with Special Terms
- Processing product cancelations as necessary
- Reviewing and actioning payment reports & billing errors for region
- Collaborating with accounting on any projects they need support with
- Updating customer billing information as necessary
- Provide sales process support to the regional key account sales team
- Create process guides/playbooks/”wikis” for sales
- Draft communications to global sales
- Identify inefficiencies in processes and suggest alternatives
- Fluency in English, a second language is desirable
- Strong organizational skills, with sound written and oral communication skills
- Self-starter with proven hands-on approach and the ability to multi-task and think. creatively
- Work collaboratively in a team environment
- Sound working knowledge in Salesfore.com (or similar customer management software)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, in particular Excel and Outlook
- Hotel or travel experience would be an advantage, but not essential
- At least 2 years of experience in sales administration and/or order processing
In addition, the ideal candidate will demonstrate the following competencies:
- Proactive and positive attitude to work
- Flexible and open to change; adapts behavior and work methods accordingly
- Helps team to achieve goals by fostering team cooperation
- Embraces new initiatives, thinks creatively and exceeds goals
- Can be relied upon to ensure that allocated projects are completed in an appropriate and timely manner
- Identifies and analyzes problems; distinguishes between relevant and irrelevant information; escalates issues as required
- Clear communication through expression of facts and ideas in a clear, convincing and organized manner
- Works effectively with other departments throughout the organization