Come join our LendingHome squad of Packagers and Post Closers and be a part of our success as we change the landscape of the home loan industry. We’re a fast growing company with unlimited opportunities for you to grow, learn and accelerate your career, and we are seeking to train the right person as a top notch Packager who has a genuine desire to help borrowers succeed…possibly you!
If you’ve got what it takes, you will guide our loans after the loan closing stage through the packaging and shipping of the loan, fostering relationships with our closing agents and internal team members along the way. A successful candidate has to be highly self-motivated, entrepreneurial, detail oriented, organized and passionate about growing a business as a team. If that’s you, keep reading.
AT LENDINGHOME, YOU WILL:
- Join our start-up culture of energetic professionals working in the heart of San Francisco.
- Be empowered to own processes from start to finish.
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future.
- Work in a fun, fast-paced startup environment with some really cool and brilliant people.
AS PART OF THE TEAM, YOU WILL:
- Meet and exceed your daily and monthly quotas, while upholding our high standards for quality. You'll do this through your strong focus on service, relationship building, and customer empathy.
- Provide excellent customer service (internally and externally) and ensure customer relationship is maintained at the highest possible level.
- Bring your wits, strategies and ideas by helping us make our closing process as efficient and pleasant as possible.
- Speak up and suggest improvements wherever you see an opportunity.
- Work with the loan closing team, closing agents and borrowers to ensure our loan files are accurate and complete.
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of loans once the loans enters your queue, including scan and upload documents, prepare collateral and servicing files, coordinate loan shipping, follow up for trailing documents.
- Adhere to and comply with all applicable federal and state laws and company policies.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required or as assigned by the supervision.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- You have an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree or 3-5 years work experience.
- You have a track record as a self-starter, with excellent time management skills, and a strong desire to learn.
- You have the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills
- You have a powerful work ethic and emotional intelligence.
- You are open to feedback, comfortable speaking up and asking questions and able to follow a proven process.
- You are flexible and can work in a dynamic environment of rapid change in procedures and prioritization.
- You are a team player who likes to work hard and play hard.
- You have excellent technology skills, including: Microsoft Word & Excel, Google Docs & Sheets, Adobe Acrobat; and you love learning new technology!
If you have experience in the residential mortgage space (post closing or loan operations), that’s excellent. If not, we have a training program designed to build skills you’ll use throughout your career and life.
Working at LendingHome adds fantastic experience to your resume, provides a fun environment designed around skills growth and taking on big challenges, and a team of exceptional colleagues who make coming into work every day something to look forward to. If you think you’re ready to join, click Apply to introduce yourself.