Origami Logic is a marketing analytics company that helps brands and agencies master their marketing performance. We empower global leaders like P&G, HP, Wells Fargo, Intel, and Kellogg’s to do their best marketing by providing the most timely and accurate way to collect, explore, understand, and optimize marketing results. In today’s rapidly changing business environment, marketers trust Origami Logic to stay agile and gain a better understanding of their efforts – what’s working and what isn’t – so they can take action and optimize performance.
We are passionate about pushing the boundaries of what’s possible and changing the way marketing is done. Our leadership team draws on experience from our work at Facebook, Google, Yahoo!, AppDynamics, Juniper, Sprinklr, IBM and Teradata. Origami Logic is funded by top-tier investors Accel Partners, Icon Ventures, NextWorld Capital, DAG Ventures, and Lightspeed Venture Partners.
- Attract potential customers by providing education about our marketing analytics solutions.
- Prospect into target accounts (large brands and agencies) with high-value, role-based messaging and content, and qualify inbound leads sourced by the marketing team.
- Work closely with Account Executives and the marketing team to devise, implement, and measure outbound email and calling campaigns.
- Exceed monthly and quarterly goals for prospecting activity, Discovery meetings, Demos, and Sales Accepted Leads in your territory.
- Log all activities, tasks and notes in CRM (Salesforce.com), develop expertise using email automation platform (Outreach.io), and leverage account research tools (Sales Navigator, Winmo).
- Represent the company at trade shows, events, and conferences.
- Bring enthusiasm, positivity and a collaborative, “win as a team” mindset to the team.
- Strong writer who can craft compelling emails that inspire marketing leaders to take action.
- Confident verbal communicator who can explain complex technology topics effectively in person and over the phone.
- A never-give-up “hunter” who is driven to find and nurture opportunities at strategic accounts.
- Creative in finding ways to engage prospects, using multiple channels (e.g., email, phone, social media, direct mail).
- Desire to become an expert about Origami Logic and the latest marketing techniques and trends.
- Strong desire to build a career in enterprise software sales.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- Highly dependable and driven with a track record of success at previous jobs or during college (includes any sports-related achievements).
- Exceptional written, verbal and listening skills, and a positive and energetic phone presence.
- Thick skin and comfort generating leads by cold calling, emailing, and networking.
- Experience using tools like Salesforce.com and Outreach.io.
- Prior successful sales or SDR experience in a quota achieving role preferred
Who We Are
At Origami Logic, we leave our egos at home and focus on getting sh*t done. We value being real, and always speak our minds while welcoming feedback. We maintain a customer-centric mindset and challenge ourselves daily to think outside the box. We take pride in our diverse backgrounds and experiences, as this enables us to each contribute in a unique way. Working at Origami Logic means supporting each other during setbacks and giving high-fives when we succeed, because every fold counts.
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance and 401K
- Incentive stock options
- Great offices in downtown San Francisco and Mountain View close to Caltrain
- Flexible time off
- Fully stocked kitchens
- Catered lunch daily and/or per diem