Tinder brings people together. With tens of millions of users and a presence in every country on earth, our reach is expansive—and rapidly growing. Your work here can change the world. As a member of our Marketing team, you’ll be part of a multidisciplinary group of strategic thinkers, storytellers, designers and talented campaign professionals. We are looking for a Social Media Manager who has a proven record of creating and executing successful multi-channel campaigns and can show quantifiable results in expanding a brand’s global reach. If you are creative, clever and resourceful—if you know how to capture the world’s attention and champion the brand at every turn—we want to hear from you.
In this role you will:
- Develop social media as a mainstay of Tinder’s global marketing strategy
- Establish and manage the strategy, tone and content approach across each social media channel for Tinder worldwide
- Create and manage weekly editorial calendars and execute campaigns that feature brand, product and promotional messaging
- Manage domestic and international digital agencies to ensure brand consistency with localized messaging for diverse markets across the globe
- Lead internal and external teams to create content that will maximize reach, engagement and impact of the Tinder brand in each market
- Oversee community management: posting, engaging with followers, monitoring all channels and flagging comments/posts for other departments in real time
- Work with Marketing team to set up contests and partnerships with other brands and influencers; measure and report results
- Perform sentiment analysis, reporting/social analytics
- Promote content through social advertising
We're looking for:
- Experience including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, and more
- Working knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
- Knowledge of social media and analytics software
- Experience in planning and executing social media paid advertising campaigns including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
What's in it for you:
- Be a part of an early stage startup with incredible growth opportunities.
- Daily catered lunches, endless snack supply, kombucha and cold brew on tap.
- Basketball court and yoga classes.
- Holiday celebrations, beach parties, happy hours and more.
- Amazing office space in West Hollywood within walking distance to bars, restaurants and more.
Municipality of Concepcion, Philippines
Other jobs at Tinder
Evenkiysky District, Russia
La Celle-Sous-Gouzon, France
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Tinder.