The Clinical Editor & Translator will help revise and edit our health education programs for underserved communities. Exceptional candidates will thrive in a fast-paced startup environment with tight deadlines. Candidates should be well organized and enjoy working on multiple health topics simultaneously. Strong attention to detail required.
- Provide editorial support in English and Spanish: Proofreading, revising, and editing health education programs and materials
- Translate health education programs in a culturally appropriate way from English to Spanish
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to deliver projects in a timely manner
- Update and create new internal and external-facing program materials
- Manage quality assurance for health education programs
- Keep up-to-date on healthcare literature, news, and word preferences for health conditions
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Fluent in English and Spanish, with the ability to read and write in both languages
- Previous academic or professional experience in an editorial role
- Able to work independently and collaboratively
- Able to prioritize and meet tight timelines
- Degree in English, Spanish, biological or social sciences, or related field
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Familiarity with medical terminology; and/or experience in medical publishing not required but preferred
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to transition to a full time role
- Professional development stipend and internal employee trainings
- Transparency with financials and metrics
- Work on a product that impacts millions of underserved patients in the United States!
is a unique, fast growth (300%+ CAGR) SaaS not-for-profit health technology company dedicated to improving healthcare outcomes for underserved patient populations in the United States (and some day, globally). CareMessage’s technology acts as a bridge between the patient/caregiver and the healthcare organization, typically a hospital, clinic or health plan. For the healthcare organization, CareMessage’s cloud-based dashboard enables staff members to automate various kinds of interventions for individual and groups of patients. The patient/caregiver receives targeted alerts, reminders and notifications through text and voice messaging.
Over the last year, CareMessage has been tripled in size, quadrupled its total customer base and achieved significant revenue growth (including partnering with some of the largest health systems and health plans in the country). CareMessage currently partners with nearly 200 healthcare organizations in 38 states across the country. The organization is reaching more than 700,000 patients, and is doubling its reach every six months. CareMessage has raised significant philanthropic capital from major institutions, including Google.org, Y Combinator, the Pershing Square Foundation, the Draper Richards Kaplan Foundation, the David and Lucile Packard Foundation, the National Institutes of Health, the CVS Health Foundation, the Marc and Laura Andreessen Foundation and the William K. Bowes Jr. Foundation. CareMessage employs ~35 people and is based in San Francisco, CA.
Other jobs at CareMessage
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at CareMessage.