The Agoda IT team is big, energetic and dynamic. As a rapidly growing internet company our schedules can vary and plans can change within the hour. We are looking for somebody who can see the order in the chaos and help us efficiently manage our time and tasks.
We are looking for an Administrative Executive for the IT Leadership Team
The Admin Executive – IT works closely with the IT leadership teams to provide secretarial and administrative support, with a particular focus on calendar/meeting management.
- Organizes and maintains calendars, schedules appointments and coordinate events.
- Handles reservations for shared resources (meeting rooms, off-site events, etc.)
- Greets candidates, visitors and vendors, handles deliveries and shipments
- Provides secretarial support for selected IT executives (travel arrangements, expense reimbursements, etc.)
- Shares administrative tasks with other staff in the IT-admin team (purchase requisitions, invoice tracking and payment, etc.)
- Performs other assigned duties as required.
- Bachelor Degree (or equivalent) in any field, at least a few years of experience with PA or secretarial tasks in a fast-moving organization
- Excellent English and Thai language skills (near-mother tongue fluency).
- Very good organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Persistent, incisive, able to command attention from senior managers.
- Detail-oriented, punctilious, can meet deadlines.
- Able to rapidly react to changing schedules and team availability
- Able to identify deficiencies or inefficiencies in administrative process and work to fix them.
- Good skills with MS office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint, etc.).
Dumfries and Galloway, United Kingdom
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Agoda.