About the Sales Manager role:
What you do:
- Lead a team of account executives and team leads to exceed performance through productivity growth and retention.
- Create a high performing team by recruiting and developing account executives and team leads through coaching and training programs to retain, grow and promote.
- Coach and mentor AEs and team leads/managers to consistent performance through 1x1 coaching, training, skill development activities, goal setting/performance management and roll-up-your-sleeves leadership.
Measure, track and adjust performance against defined metrics and pipeline management.
Manage implementation of strategy in collaboration with senior leadership; recommend opportunities to improve sales performance through proven change leadership techniques.
- Collaborate with operations and sales ops to eliminate friction in the sales cycle through standardization of policies and procedures.
Who you are:
- 2+ years relevant Sales Management experience in a high activity, shorter sales cycle environment. B2B sales / SaaS experience preferred.
- You're a strong sales coach and people developer. Helping people improve and exceed their goals is your jam!
- You've developed project management, analytical and communication skills. You know how to coordinate, implement, and execute.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, data-driven environment.
- You've used Salesforce and other tools to manage your team.
- You look for ways to improve by researching and implementing new sales tools to aid the work flow of an inside sales force.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Peek.