AOL is a media technology company with a mission to simplify the internet for consumers and creators by unleashing the world's best builders of culture and code. As the 4th largest online property in the U.S., with approximately 200 million monthly consumers of its premium brands, AOL is at the center of disruption of how content is being produced, distributed, consumed and monetized by connecting publishers with advertisers on its global, programmatic content and advertising platforms. AOL's opportunity lies in shaping the future of the digitally connected world for decades to come.
· Collaborate with technical and business owners to explore high level functional requirements
· Design proofs of concept and iterate toward an engineering solution
· As part of a team, develop, test, and integrate customer-facing solutions into AOP UI lab environment
· Demonstrate working solutions to business partners
You will love this role and be successful if you:
· Are interested in Agile development environments
· Can develop prototypes quickly
· Can deliver tested, quality code that can be rapidly deployed
· Are enthusiastic about building great software
· Want to work as part of collaborative team
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at The City University of New York.