Wellframe is a Boston-based health technology company that partners with leading health plans, providers, and other health care stakeholders to transform care management and patient engagement. Our mobile platform enables our clients to optimally leverage their existing clinical resources to give more of their patients ongoing guidance and support when and where they need it. Wellframe supports patients toward improved experience, care plan adherence, and health outcomes, while simultaneously reducing medical spend and increasing value-based revenue. We work hand-in-hand with our partners, taking a data-driven approach to evaluating performance and optimizing resource allocation for continuous improvement.
The Client Services team is the face of Wellframe to all of our users – clinicians and their patients, as well as administrative leadership in these health care organizations. This team leads the transformation of care management services at our clients through mobile-enabled technology and innovative approaches to workflow redesign. This team is responsible for successfully implementing the Wellframe solution with new clients and managing ongoing client relationships. In partnership with our clients, we continuously work to improve their experience using the Wellframe solution and to meet or exceed their metrics of success. We have a lot of fun in what we do, are data-driven in our approach, have a passion for health and health care, and never stop working to make our clients successful in their path to innovating and enhancing their care services for their patients.
The Account Executive is responsible with advancing Wellframe’s strategic vision with our key accounts, while engaging client leadership through change management and pursuing opportunities to expand the scope of our collaborations over time. The Account Executive will excel in relationship-building, strategic thinking, written and verbal communication, and problem solving and will navigate complex situations through periods of uncertainty. This individual will work closely with Wellframe’s executive leadership, product leadership, and account operations team and will be accountable for:
- Navigating clients through tech-enabled clinical service transformation and change management to improve the capacity and effectiveness of their clinical and member engagement services (e.g., care management, quality improvement, and customer engagement)
- Prioritizing and pursuing opportunities to expand the breadth and depth of our solution offerings and grow accounts year over year
- Evaluating and communicating client performance relative to client-defined and Wellframe goals and success measures
- Sharing information relative to account performance and market insights to impact product, clinical, client services, and engineering developments
- Ensuring successful renewals of accounts and growth of our client relationships
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with senior executives to ensure client success
- Drive tech-enabled transformation of client’s clinical and member engagement service lines by aligning client goals and vision with Wellframe vision
- Work hand-in-hand with the Account Operations team to support clients throughout the contract lifecycle
-Become a product and domain expert, and use that knowledge to make clients successful at achieving their business goals
- Leverage client data and user feedback to share insights team to support Wellframe’s product development
- Listen to and understand client’s challenges, spoken and unspoken needs, and areas of focus to prioritize further investment and expand partnership
- Advocate for client needs internally, create visibility into critical client goals and milestones, and work collaboratively with other internal teams to achieve outcomes
- Proactively identify and execute opportunities to increase client engagement and within-account revenue growth
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree; master’s degree preferred
- 8+ years of experience in account management, project management, or consulting
- Deep knowledge of payers, providers, and the healthcare landscape and a passion for health, health care, and delivery transformation, including the role of digital technology
- Strategic leadership and thinking; an intrinsic drive to understand the big picture and passion for solving problems one piece at a time
- Ability to think quickly on your feet and effectively prioritize competing initiatives
- Comfort working independently in a fast-paced, demanding, start-up environmentImpeccable written and verbal communication skills
- "No task is too small" attitude, with a passion for service excellence and eagerness to learn
- Energetic, kind, sincere, patient, and adaptable
- Must be Boston-based or willing to relocate
- Must be willing to travel up to 20%
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Wellframe.