About The Role:
We’re looking for a Salesforce guru - someone who will be the subject matter expert for all things Salesforce at Namely. You will have at least three years of experience working as a Salesforce Administrator, and have experience designing, configuring, and customizing Salesforce. You should have a strong understanding of cloud based SaaS models, business applications, extensive experience with data management and reporting, and the ability to manage projects across cross-functional teams. Your main goal is to ensure a seamless and amazing client experience while delivering timely, accurate data to stakeholders.
Administration & Optimization
- Administer and configure Namely’s Salesforce Org based on best practices
- Work with standard and custom Salesforce objects and their integration with our external ERP application, NetSuite
- Manage all support requests and the administrative needs of our users
- Manage user roles, profiles, security, workflows, processes, interfaces, and process flows
- Design, develop, and maintain complex workflows rules, validation rules and custom workflow, etc.
- Understand business needs across Namely and clearly translate them into business and functional user requirements for our development team
- Identify opportunities for application optimization, redesign, or development
- Perform unit testing, integration testing, and performance testing of new application functionality, then mitigate issues identified during testing
- Work closely with the Business Systems team and stakeholders to create and publish best practices in relation to our products and Salesforce configuration
- Maintain system documentation and SFDC policies and procedures
- Administer licensing and track usage metrics for reporting and oversight
- Be a student of Salesforce; evaluate new tools as they become available and implement where appropriate
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on new feature technical design, technical requirements, limitations, and implementation
- Prepare and configure functional prototypes
Reporting & Dashboards
- Spearhead sales performance and SaaS metric reporting for our Sales, Marketing, Support, Professional Services, and Finance stakeholders
- Create and manage reports and dashboards based on KPIs for stakeholders, and ad hoc reporting support upon request
- Audit, uncover, and resolve data integrity issues on a continual basis within Namely’s Salesforce Org and with systems that integrate with it, such as Namely, NetSuite, etc.
- Perform mass data imports/exports using API or various import tools
- 3+ years of experience as Salesforce Administrator
- Strong technical and functional proficiency in Salesforce.com, performing tasks such as: security settings, workflow rules, custom object creation, reports, and dashboards
- Ability to create technical documentation to support new builds and releases
- In-depth knowledge of CRM strategy and systems
- Demonstrable skills in gathering and translating business requirements into actionable project plans
- Proven experience building components of a Salesforce system to support core business processes
- Flexible in the face of changing priorities, with the ability to multi-task, and handle urgent interruptions with high level of professionalism and a positive attitude
- Excellent analytical, process design and problem solving skills, combined with strong business judgment and demonstrated project management experience
- Self-motivated with excellent communication, interpersonal and organization skills
- Experienced in integrating 3rd party systems with Salesforce and NetSuite, preferred
- Ability to coordinate with implementation partners, other IT managers, internal stakeholders and developers in providing solution suggestions and constructive feedback
- Data migration and integration experience between various external applications
- Fluency in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- BA/BS/MS Degree in Information Systems Management, Business Administration, Data Science, Accounting, Finance or related field of study strongly preferred
Nice To Have:
- Salesforce Administrator ADM-201 certification a plus
- Salesforce Developer certification
- Project Management certification
- Experience with various Business Intelligence tools
- NetSuite Administration experience and certification
- Knowledge of Celigo, Workato, and JIRA is a plus
- Deep understanding of the SaaS subscription model and Annual Recurring Revenue is a big plus!
Namely is the HR Platform for companies serious about growth. Our clients get more than just HR software - they get a cloud-based, complete platform to manage their entire company. In the past, growing companies depended on multiple systems to manage all their HR tasks. In contrast, Namely offers an end-to-end integrated platform so employees and managers only have to remember one login and take care of all their HR needs.
So, why work for us? Because we think big - we’re growing our enterprise-wide solutions, and expanding our amazing team. We know that people are equally as important as product. We treat people like grownups, and we have all the perks you’d expect of a made-in-NY startup. We believe in our product, and we live our values.
Namely has a diverse team of over 300 employees headquartered in New York, San Francisco, Austin, and Atlanta. Our software and services are used by more than 400 companies and 60,000 employees globally. And what can we say—we’re a fun bunch! But most importantly, we believe in giving you the tools you need to do the best work of your career.